Best Redesign Ever! Best Redesign Ever!

The animation was good, but I feel like the voice actor's intentional stumbling over words and repeating himself sounded kinda like a ripoff of Egoraptor. Sorry :/

[SOUP] Ninja vs. Ninja [SOUP] Ninja vs. Ninja

You're not quite ready yet... but keep working, cause you're almost there!

Kolumbo responds:

Oh Well...

Kinect Rage Kinect Rage

Pretty Sweet!

You said you can't really draw, but with that in mind, you did pretty damn good for a little short! It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't perfect. It was a nice little short.

You definitely have a good starting point, I can tell you have talent for animating, just have to practice drawing a bit more. You'll get there!

rambojoe responds:

Well, I can't draw... rambojoe did the drawings. And I did rush him to finish it up fast so he couldn't really take to much time on the art. So it's still my fault hehehe...

The Life of Gregory Brown The Life of Gregory Brown

oh god

i couldn't stop imagining his nose was a very long :D face. i was giggling the whole time. but yeah good stuff.

Scott Pilgrim Opening Scott Pilgrim Opening

uhh

i mean, it looked really good, but you basically did just copy the opening. and it looks like you just traced over the sprites for the animation.

guess i just expected something a little more, idk mang.

Nap Nap

Great Work!

Your style and fluidity is amazing in this. The music and actions fit so well, the idea is original. We need more of these types of flashes on Newgrounds! Keep up the good work!

TAKE ME OUT! TAKE ME OUT!

really original! loved it!

i loved the animation and the pacing and everything. but what really caught my eye were the backgrounds. i loved what you did with overlaying textures and gradients.

at least, i think that's what you did...

anyways, top notch!

Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

to the person below me

read the fucking description, asshole.

garbage day 2 garbage day 2

glad to see you're back

we've all missed you.

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

Honestly,

When the first episode came out I was kind of thrown off by the name, thinking it was just going to be you making the standard video game jokes just to draw the audience. But this series is shaping up to be one of my favorites on Newgrounds. I mean, some episodes still focus on video games, but the humor is actually really funny. And episodes like this that just show the characters and how they just interact normally are awesome. Keep it up Diggedy D-mon. You got real talent.